Mattress Removal and Disposal Fees
We guarantee our price quotes!
|We'll Take Your|
|Twin Mattress and Box Spring|
|Full or Queen Size Mattress Only|
|Full or Queen Size Mattress with a Box Spring|
|King Size Mattress Only|
|King Size Mattress with a Box Spring|
Full Service and Curbside Mattress Removal
TOP RATED MATTRESS REMOVAL
Our commitment to up front pricing, our 100% on time record and easy to schedule appointments has made us the highest rated mattress removal service in San Diego.
It’s the best thing to do with a mattress. recycling mattresses and box springs saves needed space in our area landfills and returns valuable resources back into manufacturing. Fred’s Junk Removal has been recycling mattresses since 2005, before it was cool. We recycle nearly 30% of the mattresses we haul away. The other 70% are reused or disposed of in area landfills and transfer stations.
Mattress Pick Up
Fred’s Junk Removal picks up mattresses and box springs and offers the best rates with no hidden fees. It doesn’t matter if you have one mattress or several mattress sets, we have the right set price for any mattress pick up.
Is it time to get rid of your old mattress? It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3 with Fred’s Junk Removal. You make an appointment by booking online. Our professional and friendly mattress removal experts will call 10 -20 minutes before we arrive and there is no guess work or estimates needed – we list our mattress removal fees online with no hidden fees.
There are millions of mattresses and box springs disposed of each year with the most of them winding up in local landfills. We responsibly dispose of mattresses first by trying to find a re-use or recycling solution, if not we dispose of your mattress in a transfer or landfill facility.
Mattress Haul Away
Did you recently purchase a new mattress? Free mattress haul away may be provided by the store you purchased your new mattress from.
California law requires retailers that deliver new mattresses to offer customers the option to have their old mattress picked up at the time of delivery at no additional cost. This does not apply to mattresses delivered by a common carrier such as UPS or FedEx.
If you find yourself in the need of a mattress haul away please schedule an appointment with fred’s Junk Removal.
Fred’s Junk Removal
Mattress Removal starting at $59
Providing mattress removal services in
San Diego, including
- Mattress Removal and Disposal
- Mattress Removal
- Mattress Disposal
- Mattress Haul Away
- Mattress Pick Up
- Mattress Recycling