Would you shop in a grocery store where the prices we not visible?
The grocery store advertises that they have the lowest prices so you trust that you are going to get a good deal.
You would have to load up your cart and wait in line at the cash register and then see the prices as the items ring up and the cashier tells you what the total cost is and it’s much more than you think is reasonable.
That’s how most junk removal services operate. They say they have the best prices and advertise a $99 deal.
You call and make an appointment but they say they have to see the junk and only then will they give you a total cost to remove your junk.
Why is this? Haven’t they removed similar items in the past? Are all couches, refrigerators and garage clean outs so different that they need to see the junk first?
Any experienced junk removal service should be able to give you a close estimate over the phone or an exact fee to remove items such as couches, appliances and mattresses.
The trick is they want to tie up your time and size you up to see how much they think you are able to pay before committing to an estimate or quote an exact fee. here are two reasons why:
- If they see you are in an affluent neighborhood and drive a luxury car they can charge more. It’s called driveway pricing.
- They charge a very high fee and don’t want to lose your business during the initial phone call and believe since you have waited a day or so that you won’t have time to call another service to save money.
Fred’s Junk Removal is the ONLY junk removal service in San Diego to post actual removal fees online – right here on our website so you know what the fees will be to remove your unwanted junk and trash.
Why do we do this?
- You can compare our fees to other junk removal services and see what a great value we are.
- We can do this because we are experienced and have performed so many junk removals that we know what most jobs require.
- We also understand that if you get the best price available you are more likely to use us in the future as well.
- We are honest and although we are a for profit business we are also consumers after work and treat our customers they way we want to be treated when shopping and spending our money.